Shoptime rental is available to individuals who have proven themselves competent in the specific area they are renting.
Shoptime is available for the following prices:
- $25 – Welding/Jewelry shop orientation – first visit requirement prior to renting shoptime. Approximately 30-45 minutes.
- $40/hr – Guided Welding – 2 hrs are required for all new renters to evaluate their ability to work independently. (shoptime with oversight for those not ready for independent shop use)
- $25/hr – Welding
- $15/hr – Foundry/Mold Making
- $40/hr – Guided Jewelry
- $15/hr – Jewelry/wax working
- $25/hr – Sand Blaster
- $100/24hr period – Skutt Kiln Firing
- $250/24hr period – Large Kiln (60x23x24)
- $75/hr – Private 121 lesson
We have eight studio spaces on the second and third floors above Stonybrook. They rent on a month to month term and have 24 hour access. No welding, woodworking equipment or Kilns permitted. There is currently a wait list.